Monday, December 12, 2011

My first letter!

I got my first letter in today from Dipok!!! It is so sweet he drew me a picture and he is so sweet! we went out to the mail box and i saw it and i started screaming! i was so excited! he has 3 sisters and a mom and dad! I will post a pic of it later i am so happy!!!! i have waited so long for it and finally got it and it was worth the wait! He said at the end of his letter were he sighned it said, love, your dipok! aint that so sweet! it made me so happy!And my dad was happy i got it too!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah....be sure to come over to Compassion Family and submit your blog for the Master List of Compassion Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! So sweet! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! You will be forever changed. Just think he looks forward to your letters... his life is forever changed too. How awesome about your dad too. :)

    God is great.

    love you,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete